Looking for Builders Warranty Insurance? Talk to us.
Builders Warranty Insurance (also known as Home Warranty Insurance, Domestic Building Insurance or DBI) is a statutory product which is required in most states for builders carrying out residential building work. Insurance requirements vary from state to state.
What it covers
Builders Warranty Insurance protects the home owner (including subsequent owners) against:
- Non completion of the building contract, including loss of deposit
- Incomplete or defective building work if the builder becomes insolvent, dies or disappears on the job
- Failure of the builder to correct faults which are the builder's responsibility by law, such as poor workmanship and the use of inappropriate or unsuitable materials.
Call 1300 300 115 to speak with one of our Builders Warranty team to arrange insurance cover for your project, whatever its size or scope. Alternatively, complete the form opposite and we'll give you a call at your preferred time to provide a quote.
Managing a construction project? Talk to us about Contract Works Insurance
Contract works insurance is designed to protect a builder from a range of events. It is similar in some respects to public liability insurance, however, it does offer some significant additional benefits such as accidental theft and damage of contract works during construction as well as third party liabilities and compensation.
What it covers
- Material damage or theft of contract works
- Construction plant & equipment
- Third party (public & products) liability
- Legal liability
- Environmental liability
- Professional indemnity - annual, project specific or alliance
- Advance consequential loss/delay in start-up
- Marine cargo & marine consequential loss
We can also help you with:
- Project risk profiling
- Pre and post-loss claims management & advocacy
- Lenders’ advisory & due diligence
- Contractual review & advice (insurance & indemnity provisions)
Need more information? Happy to help.
Speak to one of our friendly team to discuss a tailored solution, call us on 1300 300 115. Alternatively, complete the form opposite and we'll be in touch at your preferred time.
We can also arrange broader cover for construction companies. Call 1800 240 432 and ask to speak to one of our construction insurance specialists.