Around Australia we have specialist teams that deal exclusively in construction insurance. We pride ourselves on our deep knowledge in this sector, and we take your projects seriously.
There are numerous players in every development project. But whether you're a project owner, contractor, financial institution, engineer or public authority, Arthur J. Gallagher can tailor an insurance solution that is fit for your role. We believe in:
- Managing your insurance with a team approach
- Being directly involved with your personnel
- Having a comprehensive understanding of your project risks
- Fostering a relationship between you and your insurers
Combined, this approach helps us to seek the best possible project outcomes.
Download our Ultimate Guide to Insurance for the Construction Industry
Arranging the right insurance coverage for the diverse risks and requirements of the construction industry is a difficult task. It takes considerable skill, attention and knowledge.
That's why we have created a plain english guide to the 'must have' insurances to help you understand and manage your risks in 2017.
Download your FREE guide here.
Here's what we can do for you as part of our construction insurance service:
- Facilitate Project Risk, insurable risk and opportunity workshops
- Evaluate insurance cost implications from design options and methods of construction
- Due diligence in respect of contract indemnity and insurance provisions
- Due diligence on other party insurances
- Prepare a Project Risk Prospectus and other stakeholder insurance briefing documentation
- Negotiate value for money insurances
- Prepare claims and site risk protocols
- Strategic Claims Management
Public Sector and Infrastructure
- Government and government-owned corporations in the placement of Principal Arranged Insurances for a wide variety of government projects including:
- Buildings – offices, hospitals, prisons, schools, universities
- Transport – streets, roads, freeways, tunnels, rail (including stations), light rail, ports and airports
- Water and Sewerage – WTPs, AWTPs, desalination, dams, pipelines, sewerage and liquid waste plants
Residential and Commercial Projects
- Land developments, subdivisions, housing estates, urban renewal, marina precincts, golf course precincts
- Houses, apartments – low medium and high rise, medium and high density
- Shopping centres, supermarkets, petrol stations, offices, shop fit-outs, workshops, technology parks
- Hotels and resorts, golf courses, marinas
- Theme parks, casinos, theatres
- General manufacturing and warehouses
- Food processing, breweries, soft drinks
- Cosmetics, pharmaceuticals
- Metals manufacturing – smelters and refineries, blast furnaces
- Oil and petrochemical plants
Building protection, globally
We have the global strength of Arthur J. Gallagher behind us. When we need them, our 500 global construction colleagues can provide direct input on demand. We bring the same muscle to bear when we support your claims.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance is essential for anyone who provides advice or consultancy services to clients. It can protect your business against legal costs and damage claims resulting from alleged malpractice or professional misconduct. However, many professionals working in the construction industry are unsure if this is an insurance they require.
Download our FREE guide to determine whether you need professional indemnity insurance.
Find out more
Whether you’re involved in repairs, major constructions or demolitions, Arthur J. Gallagher’s construction insurance broking services are designed to support you every step of the way. Contact a broker today to find out more. Find an expert.