If you work as a natural therapist, you know that you have unique needs when it comes to your arranging your natural therapist insurance cover. You want to work with a specialised insurance broker who understands those needs, can provide you with the right cover for your specific modality, and has the flexibility to offer additional options as your business grows or if you decide to go part-time.
We understand natural therapy. We work with thousands of natural therapists across Australia to make sure their business has the right cover at the right price. Our experience and expertise in managing the risks of natural therapists has lead us to develop a tailored solution for natural therapist insurance which covers your key risks including:
Why choose Arthur J. Gallagher for your natural therapist insurance cover?
- Australia and NZ wide cover with up to 90 days overseas (except for Canada and USA)
- The most approved therapies available - more than 1200 approved modalities
- We can cover your contents and stock Australia wide
- Automatic inclusion for Market Stalls (up to $50,000 turn over per year)
- 24/7 claims support when you need it
- Free glass cover
- Pay by the month options are available (interest applies)
- Three reinstatements on Professional Indemnity limit for the insurance period
Applying for natural therapist insurance cover is simple
Just download the proposal form that's appropriate for you under the 'downloads' tab above, complete and email to us today. We'll get back to you with a quote on your insurance.
Questions about your insurance cover? No problem, we'd love to help.
Call 1800 222 012 to speak to one of our friendly Natural Therapies team. Alternatively, complete the form opposite and we'll get in touch at your preferred time.
Value beyond insurance through Access1st
As part of their relationship with Arthur J. Gallagher, our natural therapist clients can also access a range of professional benefits through our affiliated service, Access1st.
Access1st offers a range of products and services at preferential rates to help overcome common business challenges, enable business owners to raise their visibility to target audiences, or simply save money on business essentials. Our providers offer services across a wide range of areas including:-
- HR and business consultancy services
- Web development and digital marketing
- Corporate wear
- Health insurance
- Graphic design
- Business electricity
- Corporate gifting
- Flights, accommodation and airport lounges
- Office supplies
- And more...
The provider network offers exclusive services or rates to Access1st users not available to the general public – including a range of free business advisory services.
Find out more at www.access1st.com.au.
- College proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.23 MB ]
- Full Practitioner proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.55 MB ]
- Student proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.42 MB ]
- Market Stall Holders proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.33 MB ]
- Direct Sellers proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.33 MB ]
Beauty therapist insurance
As a beauty therapist you know that no two clients are the same. Every one needs a unique set of treatments to help them look and feel their best. Believe it o not, it’s the same with beauty therapist insurance. That's where we can help.
Arthur J. Gallagher provides beauty therapist insurance cover to thousands of clients across Australia. We are trailblazers in this area of insurance and can truly tailor cover to protect your livelihood. This means you can relax and focus on what's important - your clients and your business.
Why tailored Beauty Therapist Insurance is essential
Whether you’re a beautician, manufacturer, wholesaler, cosmetic clinic, salon or school, it can be difficult to get the level of protection you need to ensure you have real peace of mind for your business.
The beauty industry is often considerd high-risk by insurers - partly because beauty therapists have an ever-increasing choice of treatments available for clients. No matter how well you and your staff are trained, errors can and do occur. These events can be very emotional and upsetting for you, your staff and your clients.
We can help you minimise your risks by offering advice around a good risk management program and by ensuring that you have quality insurances in place to protect you, your staff, your clients and your business.
We have developed unique beauty therapist insurance solutions providing cover for liability arising from treatments, and for any professional advice you may have given. If you require a higher level cover, we can also provide a full medical malpractice insurance policy.
We are able to provide you with protection for many high-end treatments that other insurance brokers may not be able to cover, including:
- acid peels
- cosmetic tattooing/micro pigmentation
- IPL/VPL treatments
- laser therapy
- mobile services throughout Australia
We specialise in the following areas:
- Massage, yoga, Chinese medicine, naturopathy, acupuncture, homeopathy, kinesiology, reiki and aromatherapy
- Allied Health professionals including physios, allied health assistants and occupational therapists
- Mind & Wellbeing specialists such as psychologists, psychotherapists and counsellors
- Health & Fitness experts including weightloss consultants, dietitians, nutritionists, personal and fitness trainers
- Hair & Beauty consultants including hairdressers, beauty therapists, make-up artists, waxers and tinters
- Animal Care including animal massage, acupuncture and shiatsu.
Even if your specialty is not listed here, we are likely to have an insurance solution for you as we approve more than 1200 modalities.
We can also look after all your other business or personal insurance needs - including workers compensation, corporate travel, home, motor, income protection and management liability - to streamline the process for you. Just ask.
Need more information? Happy to help.
For specialist advice, please call Judy Gillespie on 07 3387 1952 for an obligation free discussion.
Otherwise for general information, call us on 1800 222 012 to speak to one of our friendly Natural Therapies team to discuss a tailored solution. Alternatively, complete the form opposite and we'll get in touch at your preferred time.