The value of transport and logistics insurance
Transport and logistics insurance responds to a number of complex risks that are specific to the industry. The good news is that we have more than 30 years' experience in the industry and partnership with the leading transport industry bodies. Whether you are operate a large national fleet, are transporting low risk or dangerous goods, a small fleet or owner driver, our expert team are on hand and ready to help.
Take a look our three core product offerings, designed specifically for the Transport and Logistics industry:
- Cargo Extra
More information is available by clicking the 'Specialties' tab on this page.
Need additional cover? No problem.
Delivering you the right solution
The advice we provide is based on practical knowledge of the needs and challenges facing the transport and logistics industry in Australia at a national, regional and local level. Our specialist team are equipped with the knowledge and technical expertise to deliver a tailored insurance program specific to your business.
Partnering with the transport industry
We are also working in close partnership with a number of industry bodies - Australasian Convenience and Petroleum Marketers Association (ACAPMA), the National Bulk Tanker Association and the TWU. Through these partnerships we work to identify the key risks facing the industry and develop the right approach to meet your current and also future needs.
Looking for insurance? Happy to help.
Call us today on 1800 240 432 to speak to one of our specialist Transport and Logistics advisors to discuss a tailored solution for your business. Alternatively, if you would like us to call you at a preferred time please complete the form opposite and we will be in touch.
- Transport insurance that keeps you moving forward[ Adobe PDF / File Size 1.31 MB ]
Introducing Oilpac - fuel and dangerous goods insurance
Over the past 30 years, Arthur J. Gallagher has developed deep capability and expertise in the Australian fuel and transport sector. Through our national team of specialist advisors, we are looking after businesses of all shapes and sizes - from large globals through to regional multi-fleet owners.
What is Oilpac?
Oilpac is a fuel and dangerous goods insurance product that provides a base cover and additional benefits specific to the fuel industry. Where clients are looking for a more comprehensive cover arrangement, we can also provide expertise across management liability, business income protection, and credit insurance.
Oilpac includes a number of signature benefits, including:
- Tailored wordings based on client and industry feedback
- Access to a 24/7 Emergency Response team
- Free advice on agreements and contractual matters
- Full support of Fuel Industry Association, ACAPMA
- Transport emergency response plans
Introducing TruckPac - the ideal truck insurance solution
Truckpac provides your business with a base cover and additional benefits that are specific to your industry - including motor vehicle cover, public and products liability, personal injury and sickness insurances. The product has been built on a deep understanding of the needs and challenges facing truck drivers in Australia and the need to protect goods in transit.
Key features include:
- New vehicle replacement within 24 months;
- Substitute vehicle cover for up to $10,000;
- Dangerous goods liability up to $5m; and
- General and Products Liability cover including property damage, personal injury plus Sickness & Accident cover.
And, much more.
SmartProtect Cargo & Carrier: EXCLUSIVE offering
Exclusive to Arthur J. Gallagher, a solution offering comprehensive cover for clients that have any transit or storage risks locally and overseas.
Key features include:
- Exclusive all-risk policy covering any physical loss or damage from any external cause;
- Most normal exclusions are covered and automatically added on to the policy;
- Annual open policy automatically insures your cargo on set terms, conditions and premiums without the need to contact your insurance broker each time; and
- Priority service if you need to make a claim.
Need more information? Let's talk.
Call us today on 1800 240 432 and speak to one of our friendly Transport and Logistics team to discuss a tailored solution. Alternatively, complete the form opposite and we'll get in touch at your preferred time.