Workplace Risk - creating a great place to work for Australia
Emerging technology, disruptive innovation and changing work patterns are transforming Australia's workplace. Gallagher's Workplace Risk team are well placed to respond to these changes and are working together with clients to provide holistic and effective workplace solutions designed for the 21st Century. We are also well placed to advise on your workers compensation arrangements, including where improvements and cost savings can be made.
Our workplace risk solution incorporates three core service offerings:
- Workers Compensation - including Alternate Premium Models (LPR, Self-Insurance and Comcare)
- Work Health & Safety (WHS) - including audits, reviews and gap analysis through to WHS Technology Solutions and Hazard Management
- Employee Benefits - including the review of existing employee covers and benchmark recommendations
For more information, please download our Workplace Risk capability statement. Contact details for our specialty practice leaders are included on the final page.
We are working together with clients to reduce their workers compensation premium costs, in addition to a comprehensive range of services that assist in managing your workers compensation risks program.
Our core workers compensation offering includes:
- Claims & Injury Management
- Premium forecasting for budgeting purposes
- Return to Work coordination
- Training and education
- Insurer/Scheme Agent management
- Reporting and statistical analysis
We can also provide technical assistance, legislative updates and training programs. Each workers compensation solution is designed to complement your own internal return to work and injury management programs, tailored to your specific needs.
Workplace Health & Safety (WHS)
WHS relates to the assessment and identification of risks in the workplace that may impact the health, safety or general wellbeing of your employees and colleagues.
Gallagher has a comprehensive WHS offering that encompasses everything from safety mentoring and training, through to Health & Wellness programs, Hazard & Risk Profiling and incident management & investigation.
As one of the most valuable assets of any company, investing in the right solutions to retain, motivate and maximise the productivity of your employees is critical to enduring success.
In partnership with our team of specialist advisors, we can help you to tailor your approach to employee benefits to align to your business strategy whilst ensuring you fully understand the risk exposure and associated costs. We can provide cover for a range of insurance requirements including accidental death and disability, personal accident & illness, income protection, life insurance and also top-ups for workers compensation.
Where we can create value:
- Review of existing employee covers
- Recommendations and industry benchmarking
- Integrated Workers Compensation and Employee Benefits solution
An integrated solution for the 21st century workplace
Gallagher Workplace Risk service delivery model ensures the quality and structure of our services for maximum client benefit. The four steps of our model Insight, Co-Design, Deliver and Evaluate enable planned and streamlined delivery of our services. For more information about our service delivery, call Vivienne Toll on 02 9242 2084 for a no-obligation chat. Alternatively, please download a copy of our online capability statement.
- Learn more about how our team can help your business.[ Adobe PDF / File Size 4.28 MB ]
- Helping you protect your people | Gallagher risk 360[ Adobe PDF / File Size 3.16 MB ]